The information contained on this website is provided by Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C., without express or implied warranties of any kind. By your use of this website, you expressly agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
(1) This website is for informational purposes, and not intended as a diagnostic tool, medical advice, or a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis, opinion or treatment by a qualified health care professional. We assume no responsibility for what you do with the information contained on this website.
You agree, by your use of this website, that it is not a private forum, a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment, nor does it constitute a physician-patient relationship with Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C.
Medical problems, particularly those of a serious nature, should be treated by a doctor in person. Please make an appointment with a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment.
(2) No Claim of Accuracy, Completeness, or Suitability for Use. We make no express or implied promises or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of any information contained in this website and/or any pages accessible or linked from this website, nor do we make any promise or warranty to maintain or update this information.
(3) Assumption of Risk of Use. Any person(s) using this website assumes the risk of verifying any materials contained herein, as well as the risk of use and/or reliance on such information. Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. shall not be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing, copying and/or relying upon these materials, including any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
(4) No Physician/Patient or Confidential Relationship. Use of this website, including the sending of email to our email address, by any person does not establish a Physician/Patient relationship or confidential relationship with Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. To the extent that it can be deemed that the Physician/Patient privilege or a confidential relationship does exist, these privileges are expressly waived by you with regard to your use of this website.
(5) Non-Confidentiality/No Expectation of Privacy. It is expressly understood and agreed that there is no expectation of privacy or establishment of any confidential or Physician/Patient relationship in the submission, and or exchange of emails to our website email address(es). To the extent that any such relationship can be deemed to exist, it is waived.
(6) No expectation of response. Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. reserves the right not to answer any questions submitted by email, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, and there is no expectation of response, medical diagnosis or opinion from Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. The reader(s) of this website has the responsibility to seek the opinion of a qualified health care professional.
(8) Links. This website may have embedded links and may contain links to other sites. These are provided for the convenience of our website visitors. We have no control over the content of such linked sites, and we make no representations or warranties regarding them and assume no responsibility for their content, nor does inclusion of links to other websites constitute our endorsement of their content.
(9) Indemnification/Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement and/or related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
(10) Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of this website. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C. (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of Dr. Pamela Ramer, D.C.) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of this website.
(11) Miscellaneous. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
Please review this agreement carefully before using this website. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not access or use this website.
© 2014-2017 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: this website is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis, opinion or suggested course of treatment. Nothing on this site constitutes medical or chiropractic advice or constitutes a doctor-patient relationship. Please see your health care professional for a professional medical opinion.See more